Introduction and French polishing.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrankoNYC

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Branko, I am an antique restorer in NY, I mostly deal with wooden antiques and have a wealth of knowledge on the subject ( so I am told). I have decided to make videos sharing my knowledge on youtube and I was hoping you will enjoy it.. Here is my latest video on Shellac / French polish. I hope someone finds it useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fn...oRv5B6Is5&index=2&ab_channel=BrankoStipanovic

Sorry to have to tell you this Branco, I got two minutes in and had to give up as I couldn’t hear you clearly against the background music, also sorry but your accent made it hard work, perhaps try subtitles?
The other problem was that I couldn’t see what you were doing —at all, you definitely need a competent sound/cameraman. Ian

Sorry to have to tell you this Branco, I got two minutes in and had to give up as I couldn’t hear you clearly against the background music, also sorry but your accent made it hard work, perhaps try subtitles?
The other problem was that I couldn’t see what you were doing —at all, you definitely need a competent sound/cameraman. Ian

Thank you for the input, do you have any other comments on the actual content of the video as I am the cameraman/sound guy and speaker?

Hello
I can't see what you're doing, not sure if thats crazing or checking of the material that you appear to be working on.
And I'd like to know what you're looking at when describing, as I cannot distinguish from afar.
Good luck with the channel
Tom

Hello
I can't see what you're doing, not sure if thats crazing or checking of the material that you appear to be working on.
And I'd like to know what you're looking at when describing, as I cannot distinguish from afar.
Good luck with the channel
Tom
Thank you for your observations, I have bought a DSLR camera with a good lens so I will be able to zoom into the subject matter better, Please take a look at my next video and see if it is better.

Back