Introducing.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
Over the 8 months I've been turning and posting a few of you have noticed and asked about my workshop companion who occasionally photobombs my pics, so I figured I'd start this post and introduce him officially 🤪

So here he is, meet Jason Todd, when helping out in the makerspace he likes to wear nothing more than a face mask,
20211106_164447.jpg

when helping me with my Arkham Knight cosplay he is suited and booted.
20170617_185403.jpg

Er, well, nothing more than tongue-in-cheek, but...

-You have a nude male dummy in your workshop, wearing only a mask like a gimp. Incongruous.
-You’ve named it.
-You’ve named it with two male first names (Jason Todd), in the fashion of gay male celebrity pseudonyms, eg Elton John, George Michael, Ricky Martin, Andrew John, Nicky Clarke.
-Cosplay over the age of 14 is a bit odd to the uninitiated.
-Makerspace is an odd name for a workshop.

That’s all I can think of. Gave me a chuckle, is all.

Michael Jackson, although I’m really not sure what he was.

Edit: Oops, that was his real name, wasn’t it?

Er, well, nothing more than tongue-in-cheek, but...

-You have a nude male dummy in your workshop, wearing only a mask like a gimp. Incongruous.
-You’ve named it.
-You’ve named it with two male first names (Jason Todd), in the fashion of gay male celebrity pseudonyms, eg Elton John, George Michael, Ricky Martin, Andrew John, Nicky Clarke.
-Cosplay over the age of 14 is a bit odd to the uninitiated.
-Makerspace is an odd name for a workshop.

That’s all I can think of. Gave me a chuckle, is all.
The name comes from the character of the costume, the Arkham Knight is a character from Batman, his name is Jason Todd 😉

The name comes from the character of the costume, the Arkham Knight is a character from Batman, his name is Jason Todd 😉
Fair do’s.

All I would say is, if you showed me round your basement workshop late at night, and I saw that in there, I’d be idly scoping the exits, but no more than that, mind you :) I’m sure you wouldn’t even hurt a fly...

I'd rig him up with some trip lines so that if anyone came into the workshop in invited they get a pretty scary shock!!!

Ex pupils running across the field having seen a nude man in the boiler room, or the head teacher calling you to her office for a chat re the man she found in her school!🤣🤣

Maybe you could supply him with a pair of boxers? Can he hold a can of beer / cider? If not, you need to move him on!! 😆 what does mrs stig make of her competition?

Back