Internet influenced vice purchase....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're signed up as requested. Next we just need a few selfies.

Then the millions are yours, but you do need to persuade all the makers of Peter Wright - type vices to sponsor you - typically at about 0.01% of trade sales value; oh, and an agent would be advisable, otherwise you'll have a job collecting the fees - the agent will typically take 60%, but maybe 40% for a big name such as yourself.

Kardashians look out.

They're very well done & each to their own. For me though somehow it wipes out the history of the tool & all the blokes who've used it over the years, particularly that big blacksmiths one, as they look new & they're not..
As i say each to their own though as I know a lot of people like them that way & perhaps mine are just the romanticised utterings of an ageing twit :LOL:!

Top left in the box, I can see there is a part to fasten to a bench but what’s that – (looks a bit like crab claws ) underneath as well for?
Yes, as @dannyr correctly assumes it's the locking wing nut for the swivel function.
The odd looking one clockwise to it is seldom seen, it's a cobblers heel clamp.
The bottom one goes back a long way for me being the first I bought. Can you see the spikes on the clamp ? Very effective, but not healthy on your best kitchen table :ROFLMAO:;)
Cheers Andy

Back