International Woodworking and Turning Exhibition, Stoneleigh

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Just wanted to say it was nice to see so many of you at the show (whether customers or not!). It was just a shame there weren't more visitors this year... or even exhibitors. There were definitely a number of gaps there this year.

See some of you at Tools 2005!

Frank even let it slip that he wished he had a Leigh for dovetailing as it was so much easier than the 'rat. Shocked Laughing.who me :shock: gill did you slip neil some extra strong .untested d.f.ps, i went and looked at the w/rat demo, then went and annoyed a few salesmen i got a trend router plate for my freud router( i had to pay a fiver for it ) ,thinking of making a router table .then i can sell my old trend table on ebay for megga bucks (i hope ) not a bad day no major jams on the m6 north (its north of watford for the folks that live down sarfe)nice to meet other members of the group. harrogate is the next one for me . neil one of my friends got talking to one of the exhibitors and he said the rents where a bit steep this is what kills the shows .
ps did you notice i cut and pasted .

frank

Back