International Woodworking and Turning Exhibition, Stoneleigh

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

International Woodworking and Turning Exhibition, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire - October 14-16.

It's that time of the year again. Is anyone going on the Sunday?

Cheers
Neil

I would love to but I am on call that weekend and don't want to end up sat in the car park trying to sort out problems back at the ranch. :twisted: :roll:

can anyone get on the iwte website? I have been trying for a couple of weeks with no joy "connection refused". I tried to buy tickets on line but ended up phoning for them.

phil

I intend to be there but I don't know which day. It all depends on what His Lordship's shift pattern will be.

Gill

:lol: The "Managing Director" has said that I can go and choose my Chrissy present.

Sorry folks - does that sound a bit smug? :ho2

Suggest we meet at Terry's place (the Chestnut Stand) at 12 noon as usual? That is, of course, presuming that you will be there, Terry?

Cheers,

Trev.

Hi Trev

12 on Sunday sounds good to me.

If Chestnut aren't there then I suggest, as a fallback, we meet at the Brimarc stand. I'm sure Martin won't mind having lots of woodworkers, with credit cards, hovering around his stand.

Trev, Dennis et al

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Cheers
Neil

Back