interesting video

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there some info in the twin towers that could have brought down the whole of the US government and their departments?

It would have made past atrocities including the Kennedy assassination pale into a blip in the history of the US.

WHY DID THE US NOT HOLD AN INQUEST?

I am glad I do not live in the USA, even if tools and timber are cheaper.

Remember how WW2 boosted the american economy!!

Was this a way to create a war in IRAQ??

As a 72 year old sceptic thats my 2 pennorth

dennyk":1953mth7 said:
Was there some info in the twin towers that could have brought down the whole of the US government and their departments?

Sounds like the plot from an airport shop paperback.

WHY DID THE US NOT HOLD AN INQUEST?

Actually there was a rather extensive investigation most of the hearings were held in public and if you have a wheelbarrow handy you can get yourself a copy of the rather weighty report.

I'd rather they did well out of it than the Germans. If France and Britain hadn't ignored Hitler's rearmament policy for so long and had lived up to their responsibilities under the treaty of Versaille WWII need never have happened.

I doubt it. I find it far easier to believe in screwups than conspiracies, let's face it most governments can't even manage to cover up the sexual adventures of their leading figures let alone orchestrate the wide ranging conspiracies which are regularly attributed to them. Conspiracy theorists certainly have a great deal more faith in the intelligence and competence of their governments than I do. :roll: :wink:

Cheers.

Simon

I doubt it. I find it far easier to believe in screwups than conspiracies, let's face it most governments can't even manage to cover up the sexual adventures of their leading figures let alone orchestrate the wide ranging conspiracies which are regularly attributed to them. Conspiracy theorists certainly have a great deal more faith in the intelligence and competence of their governments than I do.

Couldn't agree more mate: the idea that 9/11 was a US government conspiracy is about as logical as the idea that Pearl Harbour was: there may well have been incompetence, and unscrupulous attempts to manipulate popular opinion as a result, but the idea that elected US politicians connived at it is, frankly, just bizarre.

My personal take on this sort of thing is along the lines of "Democracy remains the least bad political system." Tony Blair and Gordon Brown can't even balance the NHS's budget or design a working transport system with untold millions available to them to do so - Bush couldn't bail out New Orleans with the entire assets of the US available: what chance they are evil masterminds running the world's direction?? :roll: (although - I do feel differently each time I get my tax return... :evil: )

I heard about the first plane while I was at work. I watched the second plane go into the building. the reason the buildings fell you won't hear about. But the enviormetalist had raised hell about asbestos insulation being blown on the steel of the building. Kinda like paper mache. So they quit doing it at the 64 or 65 th floor. The reason the asbestos was there was so it could withstand the heat. It was in a place that wouldn't bother anybody. So when the fire started up high and melted the steel the frame couldn't take the extra weight. So if you watch the fall it started at about the 65th floor. There was one article on it in Time magazine and you never heard about it again.

Right now there is a cover-up on a group called "Able Danger" who were a seperate miltitary intel group. They knew about the plot ahead of time but where squashed by some left wing lawyers in the military justice side. It pops up now and then. One congressman is trying to get it out. But they are putting the squeeze on him.

Dave

Ring":9pus614l said:
http://novakeo.com/?p=262
Does make you wonder !!! :cry:
And what exactly does it make you wonder? That though they claim people are not allowed to speak "openly" about the "cover-up" that they can and have produced this idiocy for the whole world to watch and have gone "unpunished" for it?

dennyk":9pus614l said:
I am glad I do not live in the USA, even if tools and timber are cheaper.
As a 72 year old sceptic thats my 2 pennorth
Did you read what you wrote? Do you understand how many Americans died so you could write what you wrote in English?

That we came alongside the English, the French and the rest who opposed Hitler should at least be remembered properly, not turned into opportunism.

Oh well. Tis a free world.

But only because your brothers, fathers, uncles and sisters, aunts and cousins fought to make it so. By such a claim concerning the Americans, I think you even do your countrymen who gave their lives for your freedom a disservice.

That's my 2 cents worth.

Mike

Ring":3dlmfc8x said:
http://novakeo.com/?p=262
Does make you wonder !!! :cry:

True, it makes me wonder that conspiracy theory idiots in this world believe that a US government killed 3000 people and fired missiles into a building to cover up something or start a war with Iraq :shock: :roll:

Oh, don't forget that Elvis is on the moon in a 2nd world war bomber and kennedy lives on a tropical island paradise and that everyone loves Jorden for her intelligence, scintillating wit and conversation. As for lord Lucan......

MikeW":38x3ti49 said:
That we came alongside the English, the French and the rest who opposed Hitler should at least be remembered properly, not turned into opportunism.

Quoted for truth. Well said, Mike.

I imagine there are thousands of fora and newsgroups out there where you can go in for untold conspiracy theories, sweeping opinions on one nationality or another and your ground-breaking views on politicians are welcomed with open arms, but this isn't one of them. This thread has a bad smell already, and it's only likely to get worse, so I'm locking it; no correspondence will be entered into; the judge's decision is final.

Cheers, Alf (Mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back