Interesting flight over the Black Sea

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandyn

Established Member
Reaction score
Just spotted this interesting flight over the Black Sea
hawk.JPG

It's a RQ-4B Global Hawk surveillance aircraft, at 53000 ft

I would imagine there are a lot of those and similiar surveillance aircraft in the skies at present

Hopefully it's spotting some nice grey targets bobbing about below..
it's still there. Apparently it can stay up for more than 34 hours and can 'see' over 200 miles all around. From where it is, it can monitor everything that's going on in the north west of the black sea and the coast of Ukraine. Looks like it's keeping monitoring the coast and sea around Odesa.

The same thing has been going on long before the Ukraine war and will go on long after it is over, if not by plane then it will be by satellite.Even friendly nations spy on each other :eek: .
Have you never seen a Stealth Haggis flying overheado_O me neither but rumour has it they do exist;);):LOL:

Don't be silly. Haggises don't have wings - they can't fly.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=wild+haggis
and for clarification the plural of haggis is haggi. and as haggi have one leg shorter than the other so that they can run round a mountain, the way to catch them is to make them run the "wrong" way round then they overbalance and roll down the mountain where you can then simply round them up...

Hopefully it's spotting some nice grey targets bobbing about below...

Cheers, Vann.
Well if it has its possibly me on my lilo! their off the coast of Bulgaria and Romainia, Ukraine is the next one up,,,but all in all they are still only as a guess around a 100 miles from the border and I exprct they can see all they need to.
Steve.

If you drag the screen over UK then shut down when you open again the default is UK well it is here.

If you drag the screen over UK then shut down when you open again the default is UK well it is here.

The screen will open at the last view when it was closed, but if I click on the "H" icon, the screen goes back to Long Island, NY. I haven't found a way to set the Home default yet.

thanks for the replies. I think it might also be something to do with your browser letting sites know where you are based

Latest posts

Back