instruction on scroll saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1golfer

Reaction score
I live in Lincolnshire and am looking for some instruction on scroll saws including basic introduction on setting up, different blades etc. but the only ones I can find are at either end of the country. Does anyone know of someone more locally based who could help...I have a pretty good understanding of woodworking but I've never had the opportunity to use one and feel its time I did...and I don't want to waste money buying a poor quality machine, only to regret it later

A1golfer":3ugnfsxz said:
I live in Lincolnshire and am looking for some instruction on scroll saws including basic introduction on setting up, different blades etc. but the only ones I can find are at either end of the country. Does anyone know of someone more locally based who could help...I have a pretty good understanding of woodworking but I've never had the opportunity to use one and feel its time I did...and I don't want to waste money buying a poor quality machine, only to regret it later

There are a few points made in my video here https://youtu.be/oVfNYFFSmjA

In the next few days I am planning to do a video on choosing a scroll saw if it's any interest to you. The link to it will be posted here.

Latest posts

Back