Instruction Manual for Elu Ept 1161

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveT

Reaction score
I've just been given an old Elu Ept 1161 Thickness Planer but don't have an Instruction book, can anyone provide me with a copy. Thanks :?

I have a manual for the De Walt 1151 P/T if it's any help. I think it is almost the same machine. I have the Elu version of this machine.

Thanks for reply, could you e.mail me a copy or download a copy to this site and I can download the instructions. Cheers.

If you can PM me your e mail address I can send it to you as an attachment. I can't attach files through the forum or download it to the forum. It is a PDF file. :wink:

Hello mailee

I'm new to the forum, I've signed in because I'm planning to buy a used thikness planer model Elu Dewalt ept 1160.
I've understood reading your previous posts that you have copy of the manual of a planner almost identical to the one I would like to buy. Would you be so kind as to send me the pdf or to point me to it?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the hassle.

Regards

f.

mailee

apparently the forum framework will not allow me to send or reply to a pm because I'm a new member.
Please send the pdf to fgraniero[at]tiscali[dot]it

Since you have the elu old version of the planer, what do you think of it?

thank you!

f.

Hi Fagura, I have since sold my Elu P/T after turning commercial for a larger planer and separate thicknesser. I had the old Elu for about five years and couldn't fault it as it handled everything I could put through it. It did suffer from a little snipe with longer lengths but it is after all a hobby machine and I was working it hard. I have now upgraded to a planer with longer tables and a thicknesser that can handle up to 16" width. I would buy another Elu if I were working as a hobby. They are pretty bullet proof. :wink:
I have just sent the manual to your e-mail address, let me know if it arrives ok.

Hello¡¡
Im looking for a Manual for Elu Ept 1161. If its posible, send to me.
Thank you
hello i was just wondering if you managed to get hold of a copy of a manuel for the elu ept 1161 ?
Also have you any recomendadtions for a site for spare parts a sive got one im looking at restoring and its missing the top peice for the thicknesser and a roller needs replacing,
thanks in advance Darren

If you can PM me your e mail address I can send it to you as an attachment. I can't attach files through the forum or download it to the forum. It is a PDF file. 😉
Hi, I was just wondering if you could to send me a copy of a manual for the elu ept 1161 by email me?

[email protected]

It would be very much appreciated and my 65 year old carpenter will be over the moon!

Thanks

Shaun

For those asking for the manual, @mailee hasn't logged in since October 2018. The last member to confirm receiving the manual, @faugra, hasn't logged in since March 2014.

If you want to ask the UKW membership for a manual, please start a new thread.

For those asking for the manual, @mailee hasn't logged in since October 2018. The last member to confirm receiving the manual, @faugra, hasn't logged in since March 2014.

If you want to ask the UKW membership for a manual, please start a new thread.
Thanks. I have posted a new thread. Fingers crossed!

Back