Installing a router (Triton TRA001) in a table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brans

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Please check my latest project - Installing a router in a table saw - Triton TRA001 with the bespoke aluminium insert plate.

I started this video by building a router enclosure, then doing all the electrical wiring with the NVR switch that will control the router, then installing and setting up the router, and at the end closing the enclosure and adding dust collection at the top and the bottom.

In the next one, I am going to make a micro-adjustable fence for this router so please let me know what you think so I can correct all those things in my next video :)

Yes, I have milled it myself in a company where I work. The actual aluminium plate was 10.1 - 10.5mm thick so I had to first plane it and then mill out the middle part and all the holes. If you need a drawing with the correct hole alignment for this router you can find it on my Patreon page.
You can probably find some local company that has a miller or flat-bed router and they should be able to do it for you or you can do it at home by getting some router bits for aluminium and doing everything yourself in light passes.

Latest posts

Back