Instagram page

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Dr Bob. Insta is where all the cool kids are now. Facebook is for older people...

I read "Instagram page...one of the girls..." and thought "ooh! hello!" :mrgreen:

On a serious note - very nice and the proper photos do show off the work well!! =D>

Dibs

very nice. do you have a professional photographer to do the photos?

Very nice Bob, you've got another follower! You've clearly invested well in a very good Photographer!

One small bit of feedback though, Instagram isn't a website where you only showcase your very best work and photographs. It is supposed to be more personal, not only showing the amazing work you have done but also to share something about you and your business. Without the personal touch it can feel somewhat contrived and artificial.

Also you may not already be aware but there many many reposting and spam accounts on there which will happily take your images and use them for their own purposes. This is bad enough but by not including the personal touch your feed can start to resemble one of these.

If you want to know more about this whole online/social media marketing thing have a listen to The Protractor and Made for Profit Podcasts. If you do, start at the latest and work back in time though as there are hundreds of episodes!

Nice photos indeed. Always thought instagram was for posting pics of what you're about to eat, so never bothered :wink:

Thanks for all the positive replies. I have passed on the comments.

doctor Bob":197yabra said:
Some may be upset by the post but one of the girls has set up an instagram page for our business, I really like it and hope it will give you an idea of what we do.

I hope you think it's pretty cool, I'm not really into this stuff so was impressed when I saw it.
Any feedback appreciated.

https://www.instagram.com/armstrongjordan_interiors/?hl=en
No reason to be upset about seeing incredible work like this.

I can even forgive the purple Aga.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back