Incra Table Saw Fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.C

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been offered an Incra Table Saw Fence for £125. It looks very well made, but not having used any Incra products before i am not sure if it is worth this. Does anyone have any experience of this fence?

I have read about Incra in some of the American magazines where they are highly thought of for precision mitre gauge's and also for their jigs and fences for the router table, but i cannot find any reference to this table saw fence.

Any advice would be appreciated

Regards

Mike.C

Mike,

What is it with you and being offered tasty tools for low prices?! Full details of diet, daily routine and star sign required... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Hi All,

By the time i contacted the guy he had already sold it as he didn't think that i was intrested, you win some you lose some. I only wish i had bought it eariler.

I did read up about it on the Rutlands website and it does seem a very good accessory. In fact i am so impressed with it i am thinking about buying it anyway

Alf, the reason i do get offered some nice bits is a friend of mine works in a collage where apparntly the students will sell their mother when their short of cash.

Regards

Mike.C

Mike.C":2lzx0a4n said:
Alf, the reason i do get offered some nice bits is a friend of mine works in a collage where apparntly the students will sell their mother when their short of cash.
Taking advantage of cash-strapped students eh? Excellent :twisted: :wink: Sorry to hear you missed the deal, but at least you've increased the wish list :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Mike.C":18vaj2jr said:
a friend of mine works in a collage where apparntly the students will sell their mother when their short of cash.

I'm interested.. What do the mothers look like? And can any of them sharpen a (carving) Vee tool?

Mike,

Bad luck.

I have seen this fence in the Rutlands magazine and it looks like that it is also a sliding table, is this right?

Many Thanks

Woody

Latest posts

Back