incra t-rule

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tombo

Established Member
Reaction score
opinions? they look usefull but not sure which to get the 6inch looks good but maybe the bigger one is better. My brother in law is visiting from the states so it would be rude not to take advantage of the exchange rate might sneak in a LV low angle jack while i'm at it :wink:

tom

tom ask him to bring you the osborn eb3 for your XCALIBUR :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom.. although I have one I haven't had the chance to work with it yet..

first impression was that the wafer thin steel that the rule's made from won't forgive too much abuse, but then, this is a precision tool... abuse.??

If you need accuracy to within 0.25mm, this is the tool for the job...

Frank,

problem is all these little spends are chipping away at my prommised xcalibur purchase, i need to stay focused. But the osbourn along with a tennong jig a la norm would be definite future purchases

Tom

Tom

I have one of these rules - the one which has the little "cut outs" in the blade? If this is the one, it is the only rule to use if you are struggling with your eyesight when close up (at you do when you are my age!). It is not a rule for general use, but rather something I turn to when I need to make a very precise measurement (to the 0.5 mm).

Regards from Perth

Derek

Latest posts

Back