Inca Major Tablesaw spare parts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arutha

Established Member
Reaction score
I inherited an Inca Major 341.018 after my grandfather. It's in good condition with all accessories, as far as I can see.

I have, however, found that the knob that raises the table doesn't work. It's possible to unlock it and raise it manually, but from what I've seen in the manual, you should just unlock it, and then turn the knob to raise and lower the table.

Looking inside, I found that there was a part missing. In the manual I found the part number, 5.018.05-80 (and 54.018.034).

I've emailed Inca, but they have no spares anymore, since production stopped in 1980.

I'm wondering if I could make that part myself. The problem is that I have no measurements for it, just the drawing in the manual.

Has anyone else had to replace this part? Did you make your own replacement part?

I'll take a photo of the part in the manual and upload it later today.

If I need to make my own replacement part, I would need some measurements. It's possible that I can find the broken part if I take a look in my grandfather's shop, but I live some distance away, so I can't do that until I go there next month or so. Even then, it's possible that he (or someone else cleaning up) has thrown it away.

Finally, an image of the missing part:
IMG_4519s.JPG

It's the part in the middle of the image that is missing on my saw.

Attachments

• IMG_4519s.JPG
    IMG_4519s.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 124
Back