Inca Bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there is nothing critical missing. Mitre guide would be nice, but not essential. Ask if this is hiding somewhere though as replacement is tricky due to the non-standard slot it slides in.

As it's going to be a cash on collection deal, make sure it turns on and have a look inside before parting with cash. If the wheels seem to be running freely without wobble then there isn't much else that could be wrong with it.

At the moment I expect it will go for rather silly money though.

I think it will go for £175-200. you may get lucky for a bit less. There is a lot of bidding for something with a couple of days to go.

That colour scheme is one of the older ones I think, the later ones were darker. That is not to say it is better or worse than any of the others, just noting. I think that it is Swiss made rather than French.

They are good saws, I wish I still had mine. Even if I did, £200 would probably have persuaded me to sell it. They are good but not sure that they are that special compared with other small saws at half the money. Inca has a bit of a cult status, rightly so with some items.

Many thanks. That does seem the case. I think, as a total amateur, I may just go for the £109 Scheppach!

I am always worried about someone that puts items for sale on e-bay and can't be bothered to get the pictures the right way up. (hammer)

Back