Impossible Request

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Spare a thought for those of us who can't attend Yandles this weekend. :( :( :(

A gloat free weekend on the forum would be appriciated. :D :D :D

Hi Waka

Waka":1p3m9iv6 said:
Spare a thought for those of us who can't attend Yandles this weekend. :( :( :(

A gloat free weekend on the forum would be appriciated. :D :D :D

I can't imagine who you might be thinking about. :lol:

Cheers
Neil

Waka
Totally agree with you-this gloating business is well out of hand!
Met up with Cambourne Pete and Taffy Turner-good to get together and say "How Auriou", sorry, "are you". It was raining and a bit quiet-got my jeans a bit muddy. The Missus will have to scrub those, probably. Would of been nice to have an Air Shield to keep the rain off me (sorry-bit of a tough one that! :roll: )
Oh well-looking forward to a gloat-free weekend.
Cheers
Philly :D

Philly

That might have passed somebody else by, but not me, my Scrub should arrive on Monday ordered it yesterday from Classic hand Tools, as to the Air Shield never really fancied one of those, no I'm not jeaslous, jealous, jealous. :p :p :p

Now what is the Auriou when its at home?

Oh yes EB3 should be on the high seas by now and I'm told that there are a couple of parcels waiting for me at home, wonder what they could be. :D :D :D

Waka
Just in case I was too subtle......... :wink: :lol:
2005_0910gloat0017.jpg

Philly :lol:

I think Trend need to do a dark visor overlay for that AirShield... :-k

Waka, the Auriou is fully explained here.

Cheers, Alf

Who doesn't mind gloating again 6 months after the event :wink:

Alf":32glniwk said:
I think Trend need to do a dark visor overlay for that AirShield...

They do, but even the clear on is an improvement... :D

Thanks for the coffee Philly!

My only purchase from Yandles was 2 DuoKlamps, hardly worth a gloat.
On the friday though I got 12 3" castors from Axminster for my mobile bases. Then on to Colyton for my first ever visit got me 5 quite nice marples socket handled chisels that had just come in for £20 and a rather longer trip to Newton Abbott got me lots of books very cheaply (and the MIL's Christmas present :shock: :)) - thanks DW!

Pete

Pete":1tbyorqz said:
On the friday though I got 12 3" castors from Axminster for my mobile bases.

Pete

I hope I'm not bringing dome and gloom to you regading the castors, but on one of my mobile bases I used this type from Axminster and found very soon after use that the break mechanism is not as robust as it could be, two of mine have already broken off.

Apart from this base all my other are of the Srewfix type which are more expensive, but certainly more robust.

It maybe that I had a couple of friday afternnon one and yours will be OK, if they are just ignore this post.

Latest posts

Back