Impossible Jigsaw Puzzle?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NazNomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Sent this to my friend who loves jigsaw puzzles.

1000000_piece_jigsaw.jpg

She's still laughing. :-D

LOL !!
Thought I might copy and paste to another forum -- got this
look

edit

How strange; on the Lancashire forum the 'jigsaw' is surrounded by a Russian dating site

Cordy":3k33p1gp said:
LOL !!
Thought I might copy and paste to another forum -- got this
look

edit

How strange; on the Lancashire forum the 'jigsaw' is surrounded by a Russian dating site

I got Latin women and a very attractive woman, apparently from my home town, with a caption saying she earns £427 per hour. Click to find out how.

skipdiver":wnvo15xb said:
I got Latin women and a very attractive woman... saying she earns £427 per hour.

I just get the picture of the jigsaw, but now realise I may have been in the wrong job for decades. :-(

I have an ad blocker too, so was surprised to see those adverts.

Just clicked again and got Russian women this time. :?

I got Russian women too (as well as the "jigsaw"), but also with a click here to find out how a woman from Basel (just down the road) makes "trillions" of Swiss Francs per day smoozing up to her cat while dressed in sexy satin underwear.

The computers are clever things aren't they?

P.S. Do you think they do sexy satin underwear to fit me? :D

AES

I got a parking ticket in Basel many years ago... When I asked a local to translate it, he said, ''how long are you going to be in the country?''

I didn't think parking tickets were THAT serious? :-D

I still have that ticket somewhere.

NazNomad wrote, QUOTE: I got a parking ticket in Basel many years ago... When I asked a local to translate it, he said, ''how long are you going to be in the country?'' I didn't think parking tickets were THAT serious? :-D UNQUOTE:

OF COURSE they're THAT serious Naz! This is Switzerland, and the only thing that talks here - apart from politicians, and that, as ever, is too much, just like everywhere else - is MONEY!

Have you paid it yet? I'll report you to the Basel Strassenvekhrsamt (what's yer address?). :D :D :D

AES

Latest posts

Back