Important/Daft Advice Needed!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTiddles

Established Member
Reaction score
We (at work) need to create 10 corporate gifts by the beginning of next week, for a part which is about the size of two 50p coins on top of each other.

I have acess to CNC, lasers, PU casting and pretty much any material I want, thing is, we ain't got any ideas!

Casting in clear acrylic and T-shirts has been done, any ideas???

All recipients are engineers and several do woodwork.

thanks

Aidan (who spent four years at university for this) #-o

I'm not really sure I understand the brief. I get the recipients are engineers and woodworkers but the bit about creating someing "for a part" that is the size of two 50 pence pieces. Do you mean you have to create something that is the size of two 50 pence pieces or something that is somehow intergrated in to another part of that size?

In the case of the latter, for engineers... I'd think they might like a pocet-sized tool. Perhaps a four pointed screwdriver in the shape of a cross made of of high quality metal. Perhaps include a screwdriver for tightening glasses, another the right size to undo all those screw on battery covers.

Tiddles, what you really need to make are some solid titanium hand-honing guides for those all important angles on the sharpening stone :-" 8-[ :-" :lol: - Rob, outa here, smartly

Pity you didn't have a bit more time, had these cuff links made some time back, ten sets all different.

Attachments

• IMGP4953.jpg
    IMGP4953.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 74
Back