I'm off..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taffy Turner

Established Member
Reaction score
... to South Africa for 16 days.

Flying tomorrow to Cape Town, 10 days cricket tour along the Garden Route to Port Elizabeth, then 6 days holiday - 4 at Sun City and 2 in Joberg.

I have always wanted to go to SA, so I can hardly wait. Maybe I will bump into Jaco while I'm there?

Just wanted to say "au revoir" before leaving. See you all when I get back - although at the rate you lot post it will take me another 16 days to catch up!

One question before I go - anyone know of any recipes for shark repellant, as I fancy doing some surfing (if I can remember how - it has been a while!) and don't want to get chomped by a Great White!!! :shock:

Regards

Gary

anyone know of any recipes for shark repellant

You've left it a bit late to knit yourself a chain mail suit. About 30,000 M6 spring washers should be enough!

anyone know of any recipes for shark repellant

Yeah, pee around the other surfers then move down the beach :wink:

Have fun , and let me know the surfing is

Andy

Take a wet suit with you as its cold on the Atlantic coast. don't panic just sit on your board with your feet dangling in the water. Check behind you for fins every now and again - it worked for me - I surfed full time for a year in my youth. Capetown beaches are great but a little cold you me. I enjoyed the Natal coast beaches best.

mothers in law make very good shark repellants i mean would you try and attack one :D :D :shock: 8)

frank

mahking51":reobyfyh said:
Re shark repellant:
wear two scuba tanks, they still eat you but it makes them fart a lot! :)
Regards and have a good time.
Martin

and eveyone else can look for the bubbles :?

martyn

Back