ignore, just a test

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck_fast

Established Member
Reaction score
.test
buck_fast

Mod Edit:--CHJ

Using this code would work better.
Code:
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u443/buck_fast/005.jpg
005.jpg

Yes you would be better labelling these threads as something from a subject no body is interested in.

I look forwards to the ignore threads, someone always takes the water which is interesting to read :p .

Well, I only looked because everyone else had. ( and because I want to get my post count up above fifty )

Grahamshed":6vngf4up said:
Well, I only looked because everyone else had. ( and because I want to get my post count up above fifty )

And if everyone else jumped off a cliff...would you?

(sorry, I'm a teacher!)

Yes you would be better labelling these threads as something from a subject no body is interested in.

Thanks for your kind words,I'm sure other newbies like me will be encouraged to use this forum now. Instead of being so condescending,it would maybe have been better offering advice on how to post pictures.

buck_fast":2oucar3s said:

Thanks for your kind words,I'm sure other newbies like me will be encouraged to use this forum now. Instead of being so condescending,it would maybe have been better offering advice on how to post pictures.

I wasn't trying to be condescending nor was I talking to you and why would I offer advice when the advice has already been given by a mod in the first post.

The use of the word "you" was ment in the first person as in "one would be better" and my comment was just a suggestive observation with no meaning or direction.

Maybe as a newbe you world be better asking whether the regular member was meaning to be condescending before accusing.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

buck_fast":3v4s8aaf said:
...Instead of being so condescending,it would maybe have been better offering advice on how to post pictures.

Is that not what you have in the edit to your first post ??
Or did I waste my time in checking what error you incorporated in your link.

Had you asked the membership for help with the correct code use, or a version acceptable to the forum software I am sure others would have readily advised you.

buck_fast":1myfxtsf said:

Wow, nothing I can see here is any more than light-hearted humour. I, for one, didn't see a question but if I have offended then for that I apologise.

Have a nice day.

Mick

thick_mike":2gfmtfvj said:
Grahamshed":2gfmtfvj said:

And if everyone else jumped off a cliff...would you?

(sorry, I'm a teacher!)
My Surname is Lemming.

Latest posts

Back