If you enter it...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
... a prize will come. Well not guaranteed obviously, but you've a better chance than if you don't enter. :wink: Look what I got: :D

Click on thumbnail for larger-sized gloat

Cheers, Alf

Alf
Thats a nice looking machine and yes you are right in that you have to meet someone half way if you want to get something. :D

I think the router would look real cool if it had some nice wooded handles on it. What think you? :twisted:

Travis

Well done Alf. Waddya going to do with it? Will half of your plane collection now be redundant/up for sale to pay for some nice new router bits?

Enjoy your prize

Andy

alf wots that funny plastic fing with the brass pins sticking out :D i see it comes with a cord to hang it up :shock: :? enjoy your new toy and dont forget tap tap safety glasses dust mask ,a coverall with hood a vac ect ect it will make a bit more dust than your planes :wink: :wink:

Nice one Alf. :D
Glad you now have a router that will do what you want instead of screwing up your projects. :shock:

Eeuuuhh, well if you have no work for it (which in your case is more then likely), I can give you an address were they will take good care of unwanted ones :wink:

Back