Identify the product.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecotrails

Reaction score
Hi
New here and seeking help.

I manufacture general quality honours boards but customer has sent me a close up of a board to be made to a similar style as an existing one and I discover that is has a decorative edging probs about 10mm -15mm wide.

Can anyone point me in direction of a source for such a thing, I live in N.E. England but expect I could order in from UK in general.

Thanks in anticipation, here's the image link

Or rather not :shock: , it says my account does not have authorisation to post image links... basically it is just a strip with patterns (basic flowers in this case) engraved into it.

Ian

You need several posts before you can add pics. Its to stop spammers.

If you have a pic on line you can add the link for us to look. or you can just answer a few threads to get your post count up.

sunnybob":3o5104q9 said:
You need several posts before you can add pics. Its to stop spammers.
….

Not strictly correct anyone can post (upload) an image to the forum as long as it is a reasonably sized file such as normally use for email, whatsapp etc.

There is a picture posting guide link at the top of every forum section page.

It is only off site links to images that are post restricted to help reduce the spam threads from new sign-ups.

Back