Ian at TUFFSAWS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecoder

Established Member
Reaction score
2 DAYS ago I bought a couple of blades from Ian for the first time , he gave me sound advice and I have got to say the difference between blades is incredible fantastic service,and will definately buy from him again..

Yes I bought three bandsaw blades from him a little while ago, will buy from him again. Very good service.

It is truly fantastic that a supplier gets consistently good reviews...I have never ever seen a bad review...just glowing comments such as "vast improvement" and "transformed my bandsaw".

Bravo Ian...surely one of the best tool suppliers this country has =D>

Jim

Quite agree, I ordered 2 blades on Fri morning arrived through my letterbox on Sat morning.

Excellent service

Steve :)

I wish he would go on to sharpening planer blades again, I had one from the firm in Wales and its still in the P/T and done its third season and still going strong.

Blades for saws and P/Ts would be useful.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, really appreciate it.
I don’t get much time to spend on the forums as I would like but it’s great to hear that people are pleased with the blades and service.

If there is ever a problem with the blades or service, then I always try and sort it out as soon as possible.

devonwoody":3gd6drlc said:
I wish he would go on to sharpening planer blades again, I had one from the firm in Wales and its still in the P/T and done its third season and still going strong.

Blades for saws and P/Ts would be useful.

I have got access to a planer blade sharpener at the moment (same one that we used at Dragon), so I can sharpen planer blades if you are having problems sourcing anyone local

I was hoping to have a bigger range of other blades and cutters, but I’ve been busy building my range and stock of bandsaw blades so haven’t had the time to look into different blades etc.
I’ve got a new range of bandsaw blades designed for cutting green stock which will hopefully be on the website by the weekend – just finishing putting all the information together!

Thanks again everyone

Ian

Thanks Ian, but I think my p/t blade is going to start its fourth year. :) :) :)

I think my 60T tablesaw blade is going to need a replacement, I used a west country outfit and it has only lasted the one season. I am getting a ragged kerf on bottom edge. Or is it my motor or a slipping belt that is causing this?

Latest posts

Back