I watching this, might be some logs in it if your in Torquay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickthetree

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm currently watching this bandsaw on the bay.

Its in Torquay. It comes with a 12" double disc sander (I think I've seen people say these are not much cop) but also some logs for turning.

I've emailed the guy and both items still have warranty left and have hardly been used.

He said he could stick them on a pallet and I can get them picked up from there.

I wouldn't be able to get the logs this way so they maybe left over if someone lives near by and wanted to take this part of the lot away?

Been after a bandsaw for ages. To be honest I still dont quite have the room, but if it goes cheap enough I might just stick a bid in.

Anyway, anyone live near torquay and want some logs for nothing?

Just testing the water in case I do get them.

Mick it's a very generous offer, but here's a tip: If you want to get a good deal on eBay, don't post it on a popular woodworking forum! For every honest member there's another lurker watching the site and scooping up deals like these. Keep it to yourself and you'll be more likely to get the deal.

:(

I should keep my mouth shut!

I see what you mean! 17 people read the post but only 1 replied!

Thanks for the heads up

I dont think this will go too cheap , and whats with the i will add 5% if you use paypal :roll: I thought ebay had stopped people from doing this :?

Bit of a dodgy seller by the looks of it, he has the same items as a buy it now or best offer for £499.00 set to end 5 days later

Yeah I spoke to him and thats what he wants for the whole lot. Not the best way of going about ebaying, but he did explain when I asked.

You're right eggflan, that is against ebay policy, but they wont pull him up on it unless someone reports it.

To be fair, I think I'll hold out a bit longer and try picking something second hand up locally.

I'll keep looking!

Cheers for your input guys.

Hi Mick whereabouts are you in the country. I have been storing my mates multico bandsaw at my workshop for about 2 years now and to be honest I could do with it out the way. He would probably sell it fairly cheap its probably a similar size to the axminster one on ebay.

Jon

neilyweely":vr452oqf said:
I was the first bidder on it!! Think it is listed twice, isn't it?

Neil

Yeah it is, its sellers like this who should be banned, he is obviously hoping to make a killing on the auction and if it doesn't get as high as he likes he will pull that and leave the buy it now one running

JonnyD":3tv3ry2h said:
Hi Mick whereabouts are you in the country. I have been storing my mates multico bandsaw at my workshop for about 2 years now and to be honest I could do with it out the way. He would probably sell it fairly cheap its probably a similar size to the axminster one on ebay.

Jon

if you have still got it i might be interested? :wink:

John

Back