I see Ghislaine Maxwell has contracted Covid in prison. Hmm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20200703-235324_Twitter.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200703-235324_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-235324_Twitter.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 259
I was abducted by aliens once ........... many years ago I was down the pub, had a few, bit pineappled but nowt wrong with me, next thing I wake up in a ditch covered in alien mucus (smelt like errrmmmm well sort of like donar kebab), 12 hrs later, very dehydrated and feeling extremely ill, obviously drugged and abducted by aliens and dumped after they did their experiments on me.

No doubt somewhere in the universe there is an alien p*ss artist telling his wife he was abducted by Earthlings as she glares at him with her six eyes.

6 eyes! Blimey he has been drinking. I've only ever managed double vision here.

Here in the states, we assume there's nothing that good outstanding or we would've heard it by now...sorry, about trump, that is. The relationship with Clinton is odd, but bill and Hillary have always been less than selective in superdonors.

There is likely to be a whole lot of filth in regard to other politicians, royalty and celebrities around the world and I don't see Maxwell surviving to tell any of it.

Relatives of any cellmate can be paid easily and the Same goes for staff. There's a huge potential payoff for someone to do wrong or have her drugged.

D_W":vr8smckq said:
Here in the states, we assume there's nothing that good outstanding or we would've heard it by now...sorry, about trump, that is. The relationship with Clinton is odd, but bill and Hillary have always been less than selective in superdonors.

There is likely to be a whole lot of filth in regard to other politicians, royalty and celebrities around the world and I don't see Maxwell surviving to tell any of it.

Relatives of any cellmate can be paid easily and the Same goes for staff. There's a huge potential payoff for someone to do wrong or have her drugged.

I think your analysis is plausible and in the light of the alleged suicide of the odious Mr Epstein, she should surely be placed in a cell of her own with all possibilities for suicide removed and be kept under constant watch. To not do that is probably negligent and is inviting problems.

Andy Kev.":1ong0821 said:
...in the light of the alleged suicide of the odious Mr Epstein, she should surely be placed in a cell of her own with all possibilities for suicide removed and be kept under constant watch

You mean give Ms Maxwell the same treatment and resources that worked so well for Epstein? "Once is unfortunate, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action". Do we need to wait for a third "suicide" to be sure? See Vince Forster for details...

Trainee neophyte":3j45t9oe said:
Andy Kev.":3j45t9oe said:
...in the light of the alleged suicide of the odious Mr Epstein, she should surely be placed in a cell of her own with all possibilities for suicide removed and be kept under constant watch

You mean give Ms Maxwell the same treatment and resources that worked so well for Epstein? "Once is unfortunate, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action". Do we need to wait for a third "suicide" to be sure? See Vince Forster for details...
Given that Epstein's guards apparently fell asleep, I think we can take it as read that that wouldn't be allowed to happen in the case of Ms M. If the US establishment wants to cover its a**e, it is quite capable of doing that and it has enough places at its disposal where she can be kept safely. For instance a military nick would be much more difficult to Infiltrate than the usual facilities.

Andy Kev.":34h1g5mw said:
D_W":34h1g5mw said:

I think your analysis is plausible and in the light of the alleged suicide of the odious Mr Epstein, she should surely be placed in a cell of her own with all possibilities for suicide removed and be kept under constant watch. To not do that is probably negligent and is inviting problems.

I can almost guarantee that someone working in the prison will have a weakness and can be reached. Michael Franzese's interviews are interesting where he talks about the la cosa nostra (mob) on NY more or less using the weaknesses of people so that they have them on hand. When they were in vegas (now corporate run) they would allow unsecured gamblers to get in the hole until they owed a debt they couldn't repay, and then they'd have them in the pocket to do jobs that were worth more than the debt (if athletes, let them pay off debts by shaving points, etc).

I think with as much potential trouble as there could be with "admissions", ms maxwell can be paid either to make it out like there's not much substance to the accusations and there have been a few ("it was mostly just jeffrey and persons X, Y and Z") or someone in the state system can be gotten to to fix the issue.

The idea that some system can be set up to get testimony from her (that's accurate) and keep her safe with a 100% chance of both seems unlikely.

It's human nature justifying actions when the consequences are high.

doctor Bob":jrxk5vlm said:
I was abducted by aliens once ........... many years ago I was down the pub, had a few, bit pineappled but nowt wrong with me, next thing I wake up in a ditch covered in alien mucus (smelt like errrmmmm well sort of like donar kebab), 12 hrs later, very dehydrated and feeling extremely ill, obviously drugged and abducted by aliens and dumped after they did their experiments on me.

That's a lie Doctor Bob! We treated you very well considering what you said about our spaceship!

Back