I saw this website and thought of you Philly

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mc
Brilliant! Like the description of his name-the P.C. lot in the UK would go mad! :lol: :lol:
Nice workshop too!
Cheers
The New Dorset Workshop :D

Fantastic :D

Philly, does this quote from the site ring any bells with you?? :lol:

I'm not embarassed to say that there are days when I get home from work and just want to hang out in my shop and just tidy up the place or just take a look at all the tools.

Well if I had a freestanding two garage that is what my workshop would like like too - yeah right :lol:

mudman":1pxyitu2 said:
(Why do they throw them back instead of eating them?) :?

I always wonder that, does anyone know the answer? :wink:

I have never fished but if I spent all that time sitting in the rain I would want to take what I claught home for me tea! :lol:

The workshop link is interesting, I seem to have a long way to go. :twisted:

mudman":1whmwvgb said:
..snip..

(Why do they throw them back instead of eating them?) :?

The time will come when things will change if the wildlife protection movement has it's way.

My Son has recently taken up fishing again (both fly and coarse), and is becoming very addicted to fly fishing as a form of relaxation. The difference with his experience in Bavaria where animal rights and 'green' thinking holds more sway than the UK is that he is only allowed to catch fish for eating and not sport. There is no deliberate putting back of fish allowed. ( a strict quota on species per day is also imposed by his club). Fishing there is treated the same as Hunting (shooting) and requires the passing of a rigorous written test having attended a 4 month course on the subject. Notwithstanding the restrictions I am informed that the freezer is filling up nicely with Carp, Zander and Trout ready for our next visit.

I guess there are to many of us trying to look at the site.

Quote:*****

We are sorry, this site is unavailable because it has used up its monthly bandwidth.
If you are the site owner, you can signup for additional bandwidth by logging into your FreeWebs account.
FreeWebs offers free websites and web hosting to millions of web users.

(Why do they throw them back instead of eating them?)

its a bit like golf... why go to the bother, expense and effort to knock the ball into the hole only to fetch it back out and start over at the next hole..???? talk about giving balls a complex.....sheeshhh

Back