I recommend these paint brushes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spectric

Staff member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi

Thought I would share my experience with paint brushes. I used to use Purdy until I found Wooster and have used these for a long time until someone advised trying Picasso brushes. First thoughts were really! who names their brushes Picasso as if they would make you instantly into some wonder painter but looked into it. They do both straight and angled cut versions and so I brought some to try as one of my old woosters was starting to look sad.

Well they are the same color as Triton products and you can have either American handles which are straight or British handles, the type with a bulge in it. I can say that they are great, the angled versions are wonderfull for cutting in edges and the brush filaments make laying off easier so a convert. I also prefer the straight handles which are also slightly longer. So anyone looking at buying brushes, give them a go.

can I suggest trying the stubby handles on paint brushes.the angled harris trade brushes from screwfix are pretty poor but the handles are lovely.

Back