i need a bigger garage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tombo

Established Member
Reaction score
after a trip this afternoon to see nailers new saw, i came back all fired up to get stuck into my current project, i haven't done anything on it in ages :oops:. The way things are accumulating in there i could hardly turn round hard to believe yesterday i had my car in there as well :shock: It was such a nice day though i was able to do the glue up on the driveway... bliss, what must it be like to have a big workshop.? All in all though it was a pretty good day got up late, good to meet a fellow forum member and got some quality time with my tools. Back to work tomorrow :?

table.jpg

I agree! and I thought my space was small. We should have some sort of a fund-raiser for new shops for us both! :roll:

Nice table. Will it have four drawers out each side?

Mike

Yep...it was good to meet another forum member :D

Nice table.......looking forward to seeing it finished.

An 804 would look right at home in there :wink: :D

Don't feel too bad tombo, my workshop is the spare bedroom in our house, 8ft x 8ft with a chimney breast in there. :(

Matt.

Count yourself lucky... I have 0'x0' :? :roll: :wink:

Nice table. Will it have four drawers out each side?

Yep thats the plan, its a kitchen table. The drawers will be quite small but as there is 4 of them we should have plenty of space for all the junk that hangs about. The biggest improvement over our current table is that it will have laminate on the top. Two kids make a lot of mess and easy cleanup is a priority.

Count yourself lucky... I have 0'x0'

Yikes, i doubt i would have the perserverance to continue my hobby if i were in your situation. I take my hat off to you

Tom

WiZeR":2cdz2o0o said:
Count yourself lucky... I have 0'x0' :? :roll: :wink:

You have no need to fret Wizer with your Triton outfit you can work in any space that the wife is not using they are very useful outside like today when temps in our shops can go over 90far. I cant take my new TSPP250 outside for the day.

tombo write out a hundred lines i must not park my car in the workshop :D 8)

frank

Back