I know you're not allowed to swear on this forum but...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That would work

Established Member
Reaction score
Got home today (start of half term which for us is TWO weeks!) To a sorry we missed you card from royal mail.
Parcel could not be delivered.... on the card it said "left in bin"
Guses what?
Yep.
Bin emptied.
Angry conversation to royal mail, how dumb, stupid can you be to but a customers property in the bin???
=D> ps royal mail is lower case on purpose... pedants!

Who in their right mind puts a parcel in a bin?! Not only will it possibly be collected but the parcel might smell a bit funny after spending a day in there! :lol:

I hope it wasn't anything priceless and irreplaceable.

Out of curiosity what swear words did you want to use? Just the first letter of each will do lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There's a lot of things that aren't allowed on this forum but which happen anyway.

As for your parcel issue..........that sounds like a comedy sketch. Have fun with it, because having put it in writing RM don't have a leg to stand on.

That would work":2g367nhb said:
Tbh I don't know what it was yet...
Foxtrot whisky
Ah now I understand- fartknocking worthless......

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

LOL I've had that - a few years ago when our council was still taking green bins with organic waste for free I got one of those cards through the door - was an amazon package.

Thing is the green bin in question was at the front of our garden next to the main footpath, as per collection requirements, along with our black bin and all our recycling boxes....

I have to assume the delivery person just thought we kept our bins and recycling boxes there every day routinely - along with everyone else up and down the street!

Although I do have to give the person credit for having the foresight to take a picture of the package in the bin.

When I made the complaint and did a webchat, even the Amazon CS rep was lost for words.... I wonder if that delivery person still works for them?

I think Yodel can beat that.

This from 2015

file.php

“We left the parcel in the porch.”

We don’t have a porch, you left it on the doorstep in the rain and visible from the road.

Latest posts

Back