I know its childish but

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mahking51":2nw36t7a said:
Alf,

'Twas a lovely pair of skew chisels in cocobolo.

BUT, that really is IT! NO MORE TOOLS!!

Martin

(as if........)

OK, so if I find a nice little tool store you won't want anything?

Don't deny yourself, save it for the Toronto WW Show.

Well SWMBO just came home from a day out shopping with her mate sporting a sheepish grin and a new Paul Smith handbag. I figure that means I can buy myself a Tormek with complete impunity, right?

V.

Oh well, I suppose I'd better confess to:

"Modern Plywood" by Shirley B. Wainright (obviously Hetty's great aunty as the book was published in 1927.....)

a previously unseen (at least by me) 1970s Wadkin catalogue and a very nice bottle of Port Ellen 20 years (that's a single malt from an Islay distillery which closed years ago for those who didn't know). I think I'll regard the latter as a gloat 8)

Scrit

I bit on the late side .......(visting family)

I got David Charlesworth's Hand Tool Techniques Part 1 DVD
All three of his books signed
a Veritas low angle spoke shave (made a pile of shavings on my mums living room floor on christmas day..... big kid syndrome)
a vice
three japanese water stones
camber roller for my veritas MKII jig
Japanese cross cut saw
Tool belt .......???????
and some drive bits

also got the socks, wine gums etc

For New Years Day ..... I got Damp ....... ripped up laminate floor and found the whole sub floor was damp ........ fortunately not as bad as I first though only got to dig up a smallish area of the living room.......

A very nice fountain pen.
A couple of Moleskine notebooks.
A diary.
A box of Meltykiss.

But... the best Xmas present was my younger son getting out of hospital a few days before. :D

A CD :roll: ,
another CD :eek: ,
yet another CD :eek: ,
cycling gloves :)

... and a lathe :D ,

and..erm.., one of these 8)

chiba":2gwk7wt3 said:
But... the best Xmas present was my younger son getting out of hospital a few days before. :D

Hey! Now that IS a Xmas present!

Back