I hope that you've booked?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, France. Now Corston Malmesbury
Your place in Bugarach that is, because if you haven't got a booking for 21st December when the world is going to end then hard luck. Our local newspaper has announced today that everywhere, gites, rooms and the camp site are now fully booked and you won't be able to get anywhere near the place!

This explains better than I can http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... itors.html

Me? I think that I will just watch from here. Should be fun if you like that sort of thing :mrgreen:

No need to book, just turn up with some antenna and green face paint and start ordering your new followers around.

Aliens stuck in the mountain? have a laugh, I can throw a stone round here in any direction and hit an 'alien'.

Maybe its where all those strange sharpening techniques come from...

:-$

Yaw am daft yaw lot. There were I thiking that everybody knew it's twinned with Bugaroff.

Basically it is the end of the old Mayan calender and some clown interpreted that as the end of the world. Of course, the new one starts on the 22nd, but who cares, the Bugarachaise will have the money in their pockets by then.

Win win situation. The burks who have spent all the money can now carry on with what is a bonus for them, their lives, albeit a lot poorer and the folks of Bagarach can go back to their normal lives a lot richer.

Good 'ere init!

Jonzjob":l83cg7ya said:
Basically it is the end of the old Mayan calender

Dammitt. Things just don't last like wot they did. I only bought the new one just before Chrimbo and now it's useless to me, useless I tell yer. More flamin expense. Tsk!!

You mean.. Moaning, then laughing.. then moaning a bit more, then laughing, then dying on(what date was it again?) surely?

Some people will buy into anying, the number of weird theories on the net is fantastic!
Great fun to read as well.
Anyway, my calender runs to the end of January 2013, so there!

Roy.

Thanks John, I'll make a note of that, in my Diary, instead of ringing the date on my, now obsolete, Mayan Calendar For Life.

:)

studders":5wzw8h7t said:
Thanks John, I'll make a note of that, in my Diary, instead of ringing the date on my, now obsolete, Mayan Calendar For Life.

:)

Just put it on your tablet, you should of got one with the calendar. You'll need a hammer an bolster tho, cant just use your finger like on these modern lightweight things :)

D'ya know, I'm starting to get the feeling some people are not taking this 'ere 'End of the World' seriously enough. :shock:
Now then.. where's that Bolster?

:lol:

Back