I have a load of :-

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Woodturning items to sell

But don't want to upset anyone or be called a dealer , so if anyone is interested please let me know and I will list them in the For Sale section

they are

a lathe ( not a TITAN )
chuck system
turning tools
Books

etc

selling off some bits prior to my house move :mrgreen:

hi, i would be intersted in the chuck , bowl gouges (if any) maybe other tools & maybe some books .

cheers oscar

Interesting.... stuff...... for sale... so close to Christmas..... :D

As a bit of a newbie Im maybe interested in books - I've been a slave to Keith Rowley's Foundation Course, and 'Turning Green Wood' by Michael thingymagig... both good beginner texts. If you have any which you think could build upon those, then I may be interested. Similiarly, any particularly inspirational texts - i seem to struggle coming up with my own ideas at present as I just don't know what I am aiming for a lot of the time... :roll:

Thanks, Tim

Chuck would suit my current lathe, im still on the DML at the moment.

To try and be fair ,

I have had PM's re bits for sale so what I will do is list everything at 5 pm

Then it s first come first served :wink:

just so i know were to leave my tent and sleeping bag, are they going to be listed here or in the for sale section

Before i rush home to login, let me know uif you have plans to come over here with a van at some point ?

Back