I don't watch a lot of TV, but.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always watching the repeats on channel 3 and 4 as they are better than the repeats on the other channels. I have seen this advert and was also impressed with it. Luckily I don't get a lot of time to watch TV but can always catch up with the repeats on one of the channels. Who needs a Tivo box? :roll:

The best thing on telly last night was the Cambridge boffin who re-created the Dambusters bombing raid, by going about it in much the same way as BW did in 1942. No Lancasters though, but a vintage DC4 in Canada did the bomb run and actually managed to hit the purpose built dam with a mock bouncing bomb. A real charge was then lowered and...kerpow!! (or similar) Great stuff! - Rob

woodbloke":3430d6ki said:
The best thing on telly last night was the Cambridge boffin who re-created the Dambusters bombing raid, by going about it in much the same way as BW did in 1942. No Lancasters though, but a vintage DC4 in Canada did the bomb run and actually managed to hit the purpose built dam with a mock bouncing bomb. A real charge was then lowered and...kerpow!! (or similar) Great stuff! - Rob
Thanks Rob... I had recorded that to watch later!

John :lol:

Of course I guessed the ending!
And anyone else who reads this and didn't see the programme, have a a gander. See if you can guess too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Rob.

John :D

Back