I do not belive this

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.C

Established Member
Reaction score
Charley,

Why have you moved bilzee's message from General Woodworking? The oridiginal thread that started this mess was on General Woodworking and i think that his message should be left where he put it and not hid away where most people do not look on a day to day basis.

Mike.C

Admin Note: Moved from General WoodWorking

Hi Mike,

If you know me well you'll know that I like to see all threads in their correct section. Bilzee post was nothing to do with woodworking so I moved it into the best/suitable section.

Hi Mike

I'm posting here because my pm's are being blocked to you.

My pm's to the admin are being let through but others have been blocked

Thanks for your support.

I can assure you that we haven't blocked your PM's (I'm not sure that we could even if we wanted to). The only thing I can think of is the person's PM box is full. Please can you tell us the error you are getting?

No, none of my boxes are full.

There are no error messages

My messages to you are going through( admin). Other messages remain, both before and after I have sent you one.

Anyways, this is now getting ridiculous. You don't want me here you have made that abundantly clear.

I thank again Mike C for his support. Not many others seem to agree so I guess my decision is right.

Ive no wish to remain in a place where I am not wanted

Just for the record as my pm's are not getting through.

This is my last word to charly

Charly

you know and I know there was absolutely nothing friendly about your warning.

Also to tell me that I have upset a lot of people in the forum leaves me little choice to be able to comfortably post in the future

Something I'm sure you are aware of.

If I was in any doubt your posts and that of sawdust alley in my thread 'yellow card leaves it very clear how the admin feel.

There is very little doubt in my mind that the fact it was Andy King has influenced this situation.

Ive been on this planet too long

You can't kid a kidder.

I thought that this place had a little more backbone

Thats me, wrong again eh.

cheers

billzee

Bilzee,

Again I do not have the power to block your PM's. When you send a PM it remains in your 'outbox' till the member you sent it to picks it up. If you are getting no errors I can't seen how you assume your pm are getting blocked.

Bilzee
<partly not wanting to get involved (didn't see the original problem)/partly not wanting to let it slip>
I appreciate how you are feeling and I agree that some of the admin comments in follow-up have been remarkably tactless (sorry guys - that's just my feeling - I've no experience at dealing with this sort of thing online. I can only imagine it's twice as hard as doing it in the flesh).

I hope you will continue to watch this forum and in time come to post here again. I for one (and can only imagine I speak for many) appreciate all the posts, opinions and comments made here. It is a really valuable learning experience.
Thanks to the team for enabling it, and thanks to the posters.

Heartfelt
Aragorn

Mike.C":2ewz8jgr said:
Charley,

What shadow post?, i can see no such post on General Woodworking.

Mike.C

It was there when I posted the message last night - honestly :shock: I deliberately made sure I made a shadow post so I wouldn't upset anyone. One of the mods must have removed it, I can only apologize and see if I can get it back up.

Mike,

If we were out to somehow conceal this why on earth would we let these threads run at all? :roll: Heck, the forum's on a computer for heaven's sakes, anything could happen. Chill out.

Cheers, Alf

Mike.C":12ve29x4 said:
Charley,

What moderator moved it and why?

This is exactly what i mean.

Mike I coudn't tell you as I don't know. One thing this free forum software lacks is a mod log.

Alf,

Chill out? Tell me why a moderator should remove a shadow post of another moderator? As i have said it just makes it look like bilzee's post is being hid down here.

I tried to answer your other post to me on "Yellow Card" but that too has been locked. So i will do it here.

I am glad you understand what i was saying about the employment of 2 more moderators at that time, it should not have been done, but on the other hand if as you say you were left on your own and you needed help then who am i to argue.
You agreed that it was wrong for Sawdustalley to make them comments and that you hope that he apologizes. Well i hope he does too. This was the only reason i became involved in this mess. As a moderator he was totally out of order.

I will now stop my rant and raves because it is not helping the matter.
I see that Andy King is back with us and i can only thank him for that because his input is needed in a forum such as this, and i hope that when sawdustalley apologizes to bilzee he will come back too, because his input is just as valuable.

Lets get back to what matters most. Wood, tools and machines.

Regards

Mike.

Mike, thanks for that post.

I agree with you and Adam ( asleitch) but have been unable to answer him cos the thread has been closed.

I have pm'd him my support.

Apart from his posts I have had no contact with sawdustally, nor him with me.

I am happy to close on this as I have been several times in the past

Everybodies position is quite clear to me

Everything now has been said

Latest posts

Back