I can now stop working!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Just added up all the offers I have received by email over the last month to take advantage of hitherto undisclosed pots of money PLUS the legacies from relatives that I didn't know I had. The total comes to $24,500,000.09 so I think it's safe to say I can stop working !

RogerS":3epduz4v said:
Just added up all the offers I have received by email over the last month to take advantage of hitherto undisclosed pots of money PLUS the legacies from relatives that I didn't know I had. The total comes to $24,500,000.09 so I think it's safe to say I can stop working !

As I am the first to post can you bung me a couple of million so that I can retire too? [-o< [-o< Come on mate I won't tell anyone I promise :-$ :-$

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":281xl22i said:
RogerS":281xl22i said:

As I am the first to post can you bung me a couple of million so that I can retire too? [-o< [-o< Come on mate I won't tell anyone I promise :-$ :-$

Cheers

Mike

Certainly and I, as the sole custodian of the late Mwanga Wonga's estate, i can assure you of discretion at all times. I just need to know your bank details so I can transfer the funds.

Stop working? It'll be a full time job spending that little lot!

Roy.

Oh goodie...I've just been told I've got another $17,500,000 by a nice Nigerian. Think I'll go and buy Festool....no, not a Domino..the company :lol:

I've been contacted a few times by the same Eritrean colonel who had a very attractive business proposition for me! I also had a load of junk emails last year when I was trying to sell my boat...

"Hello,
How was your day been today,hope is fine and cool My Name Is
mark .... I Am Interested In Buying Your (boat). And I Will Like
To Know The Condition Of The ( boat) With The Asking Price Including
The Pics and i want you to know that i will pay by cheque and the
cheque will clear befor the pickup ok . I Will Be looking Forward
To Read
From You Today
Thanks"

(mark) :lol:

Latest posts

Back