I broke one of my Springs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
Guess who will be getting extra cuddles and treats šŸ¶

Attachments

• IMG-20210312-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210312-WA0003.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20210312-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210312-WA0004.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 26
Ouch. How did he do that? Ours has a dislocated toe, same one but at the front. The vet said to just leave it and see how he does. Itā€™s been a couple of years and he doesnā€™t seem to have any problems with it. It sticks up a bit so we have to trim the nail every now and then. We can always tell which tracks are his. Springers do tend to get a bit overly enthusiastic about things...

Running round like mad thing Paul , not sure exactly how it happened though . She never let on or appeared to be in any pain just noticed she was limping and favouring that paw. Thankfully she is insured as the Vet's bill was over Ā£800.

Springers are bundles of energy and always so happy. On our walk today ours shot off in to the distance as usual to get to the pond first. We arrived probably 5 minutes later to be greeted by a man who said it was the most joyous thing he has seen in months. He said a white streak shot down the hill past him, plunged in to the pond, did a couple of laps and then shot off back up the hill with tail wagging furiously all the entire time.

I hope your little lady recovers quickly and you have to admit it you will probably enjoy the extra cuddles too.

Thanks Bob,She will be one year old next week and never a dull moment ,daft as a brush on one paw and super intelligent on the other :LOL:

Springers are quite high energy - often used as gun dogs for retrieving game.

I think all Spaniel breeds have lovely temperaments

Agreed Robin , our last dog was a Springer and she was full of beans till the day she passed just short of 14 , one day she went for a afternoon nap and did not wake up :cry::cry::cry: . Almost 3 year's before we got our present bundle of fun :) , both of us said we would not get another one :eek: but i am so glad we did , it has helped me in part to get my Mojo back (y)

Back