I am ignoring lockdown for Christmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sorry but this Christmas there is no way that I am not seeing family and friends. You can do what you like, but I will be seeing them.
So, on Christmas Day, the following family will be at the table......
Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with cousin Bailey, Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic,
Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned southern comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam,
My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuevro & his cousin Martini, & Bianco, & her daughter tequila my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca,
My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim,
My Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreau's, & the Henneseys,
Uncle Charlie cant make an appearance though.....not good around the kids... although Auntie Stella is on a warning!!
Merry Christmas all you lovely people, , one and all . xxx

when i saw it i thought what on earth is this guy doing, then i read it, and had the biggest laugh of this year:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I guess your visitors on Boxing day will be Hedi Sore, along with Sici Tup, Bel Isachin and Hirti Narse, you may need to order some Andrews salts for the old liver.

Have a good one Derek.(y)

I am sorry but this Christmas there is no way that I am not seeing family and friends. You can do what you like, but I will be seeing them.
So, on Christmas Day, the following family will be at the table......
Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with cousin Bailey, Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic,
Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned southern comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam,
My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuevro & his cousin Martini, & Bianco, & her daughter tequila my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca,
My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim,
My Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreau's, & the Henneseys,
Uncle Charlie cant make an appearance though.....not good around the kids... although Auntie Stella is on a warning!!
Merry Christmas all you lovely people, , one and all . xxx
That’s a very merry family gathering.

I'll just stick with a few substantial meals, well, probably lots actually
Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 16.22.10.png

Latest posts

Back