Humerous posts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was on a tour of a distillery in the highlands somewhere another visitor commented that he had never heard of their particular whisky before. The guide replied: "You don't often see it down south. I look for it every time I go to Edinburgh."

There was a letter in The Times some while ago from a chap who'd been to a wedding on Islay, and after a hard three days on the local whiskies celebrating woke up with a thick head. His host suggested he tried a Speyside ....... a nice little "breakfast whisky". :LOL:

All my neighbours like to bump - start the system with a little tsipouro of a winter morning. Being a soft northern European, I neither need nor can cope with brandy for breakfast, especially if it is home made.

I’m trying to think of an instance where white is underneath red or any other darker colour for that matter,. It screams out to me that it should be white on red, can’t explain it really I’m sorry. Ian

Singapore’s flag.

Back