Humerous posts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you obviously aren’t a devotee of scones still warm from the oven.

I will eat them warm if supplied as such but personally prefer them at room temperature, they tend to be a bit "doughy" when warm and I don't care for that. Same with bread, not so fond of that warm either.

Do you put your butter on after your jam when you make toast?

what’s wrong with a bit of cream melting into the scone, win win in my book

You put butter on toast with Jam. Jinkies, are you a city trader or sumfin' by day? That is just pure decadence, who would've thought such a thing possible!

I have a favourite teaspoon, I am some what disturbed whilst it is the dishwasher, as it may not be, it could be missing or stolen, the relief when the door pops open and there all sparkly is "old brassy".

You put butter on toast with Jam. Jinkies, are you a city trader or sumfin' by day? That is just pure decadence, who would've thought such a thing possible!
Scones and cream is just posh jam on toast

As a general preferrer of savoury than sweet, and being forced into a work baking thing I made green chilli cheese scones served with cream cheese and then red chilli sauce. That was pure decadence!

Out eldest used the same fork for... I really don't know how many years. When he moved out, the fork went with him and he's still using it to this day.

I don't know where he gets it from... but I have been using The Mug for 20 odd years now. It is my mug. There are others like it, but this mug is mine. It does not go to the shed!

I’m reminded when Paddy goes to Murphy’s & on opening Murphy’s fridge Paddy asks why he has a clean empty milk bottle in the door rack?
”ahh to be sure” says Murphy “ it for when folks want black coffee”

I’ll get me coat 😵

[
Tea is dreadful stuff. Can't stand it. I stir my coffee anti-clockwise though, but I thought that was because I'm left-handed and it's more natural to do it that way. I also do ticks "backwards".
A leftie?!?!? Good god.. Are you people allowed on the Internet??

If there was a rite to write left handed, and it was thought subversive and banned by the Progressives, and ceased to exist. They might think they had the write left rite left right where it belonged (but the write right rite could still be left)

Scones and cream is just posh jam on toast

As a general preferrer of savoury than sweet, and being forced into a work baking thing I made green chilli cheese scones served with cream cheese and then red chilli sauce. That was pure decadence!
This sounds fantastic!
But is it ok to put the chilli sauce on before the cream cheese?

As for what I put on my toast - usually more toast. Can't afford too many luxuries, butter is for bank holiday weekends and jam is reserved for Christmas ...

OK then folks, what do you do with your crumpet.
Warning: Answers to this question could trigger a moderator meltdown.

I have a favourite teaspoon, I am some what disturbed whilst it is the dishwasher, as it may not be, it could be missing or stolen, the relief when the door pops open and there all sparkly is "old brassy".

Me too.

I was flying to London on BA, and the very nice and kind cabin staff upgraded me to business class, dear lord the luxury :cool:
Great meal and metal cutlery too, as well as the super roomy seat.

So to thank them their kind gesture, I stole one of their teaspoons. Seemed the least I could do.

It's a bit of a cross between a desert and a soup spoon. Says 'British Airways' on the back. It is my Go-To spoon.

Latest posts

Back