Humerous posts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I said was I stir my tea anticlockwise and how long before someone calls me a N***.

I was just about to post a lengthy argument on tea and the Coriolis effect.:(
Suppose all you will have to have mediocre tea for the rest of your lives!

And I was just about to post a lengthy argument on tea and the Coriolis effect.:(
Suppose all you will have to have mediocre tea for the rest of your lives!

Ever try sipping tea on the line of the hemispheres?
(must be plunged with a fork on top of a machine running at 55hz for best results)

I’ve been going through my lexicon of naughty words and I can’t think what n... Is in that context, are we really being controlled like that? Ian

I could never work out why everybody said they were right wing.
Thanks Phil I was trying to think naughty not just descriptive or is that naughty now?

i have had to go and make a cup of tea to figure out if I'm a n... or not. Apparently I am

Tea is dreadful stuff. Can't stand it. I stir my coffee anti-clockwise though, but I thought that was because I'm left-handed and it's more natural to do it that way. I also do ticks "backwards".

This could be like mornington cresent with the winner calling someone the N-z- word, remember you saw it here first if Radio 4 pick it up.

Back