Huh...heavy snow....I don't think so

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Doom....gloom......inches and inches of snow in herefordshire and worcestershire. Chaos on the roads. Power cuts all over. More doom and gloom.

Then why is it raining here? Where's the snow?

Roger they certainly got it wrong today, bit annoying, as my daughter left yesterday to go back to Scotland, she was planning to stay a while longer. :evil:

Yes, it's strange, isn't it. Maybe it's our fault? Do we add more credence to the forecast when they give out Severe Warnings etc?

I watched a bit of the TV programme on last february's snowstorm and the girl from the Met Office was very smug when she said that 'they got the time right, they got how much snow would fall right and where it would fall correct'. Best out of three?

I reckon you lot have all jumped the gun..........and will see plenty of snow over the next 12 hours. Roger, you will post your contrition, and your congratulations to the weathermen, if it does dump on you overnight, won't you? :wink:

Mike

Roger,

when it does arrive I hope you will do something useful with it

DSCN6292.jpg

Andy

About 2" (50mm) here (Great Barr Shultzy) but very fine and slushing up already!

Off-topic eh! And we're discussing the weather!!! :lol:

Snow again in Huddersfield, I'm getting very adept at road clearing and grit spreading. I'll have shoulders like Arnie's though if it carries on like this.

Considering getting winter tyres and cheapo steel rims for the car as we do get snow quite often

Well I've just come in out of the heat 8)
Been well over 20 and blue skies here all week :lol: :lol:

Am in Spain, missing the rubbish new year weather & telly

I still haven't seen any snow here since last february.

I think where I live is just slightly out of sync with the weather people....

Well, up here we've had about 8-10 inches altogether since just before Christmas. But it only falls when the forecast says it won't.......

And I get the feeling that snow tyres aren't any better than ordinary ones on glazed ice. DAMHIKT

Back