How would you paint these ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chisel off the runs and get some 180 grit on the edges and I reckon you can save them. Without too much agro. It really annoyed me earlier seeing what they thought was acceptable.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ColeyS1":2vtgdj2x said:
Chisel off the runs and get some 180 grit on the edges and I reckon you can save them. Without too much agro. It really annoyed me earlier seeing what they thought was acceptable.

That' kind of where I'm getting to. The linisher should speed things up no end.

We would spray them flat on sticks.
Either doing one side at a time or flipping on to nails.

RogerS":13hvs5zj said:
...because when I went to collect mine......the result is "ess aitch one tee"
Oh dear. I'd say not even good enough to be described as shi te. To be shi- te, there'd need to be a significant improvement. I can't believe you paid, and the company's reply to your concerns with their excuses are … well ... pathetic. Easily fixed, if you (or they) know what they're doing. Slainte.

thick_mike":120r42kg said:
I worked for 25 years in the paint industry and that is the worst spray painting I have ever seen.
Its almost like they were dipped and then the excess blown off with a fan. If push came to shove I'm sure there would be several people who would write up the same on headed paper for him. I know I would [WINKING FACE]