How NOT to use a recipricating saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock:

I've watched a few 'Expert Village' videos on a variety of subjects. 'silly person village' would be more apt! The advice has usually been wrong, or at the very least contrary to established practice.

The stakes are much higher in the case of power tools, though.

Dave

Seen this silly person before - he's a complete and utter pillock. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he has a serious accident.

regards

Brian

I just don't get what the purpose of expert village is? Morons teaching morons?

What a ******* silly person!

Rough cut, hard work and near loss of testicles, what a moron seriously!

As said in the American teen movies; EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

Seriously, there are some good vids on expert village, but there is also a lot of........No sliv, family site :oops: :lol:

gave me goose bumps watching..... just waiting for the accident.

Loved the comment about "...normally you would do that with a jigsaw". So WTF would someone want to do it any other way?

What's he going to do next week? Invert a table saw and run it along a sheet? Something you would normally do with a circular saw.

There seems no point...

I think he used to work for me when I was manager at a bedroom fitting company..... his work has improved though or maybe his chainsaw is broken.

matt":29q090b1 said:
Loved the comment about "...normally you would do that with a jigsaw". So WTF would someone want to do it any other way?

What's he going to do next week? Invert a table saw and run it along a sheet? Something you would normally do with a circular saw.

There seems no point...

Wow Matt, thanks for the tip......That's saved me a few quid having to replace the dull blade on my circular saw. :lol: :lol:

Some of these blokes defy reason.

It really is quite sad, someone could try and copy that, why is he doing this rubbish.

As someone just said ex :lol: pert vi :lol: ll :lol: age for lunatics.
What a loon ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,) [-X [-X [-X [-X

John. B

Latest posts

Back