How much stuff can you get in a 3m x 2m workshop????

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
workshop_pic.jpg

Well last week with it being a nice day and what with moving early next year I'd thought I've give the workshop a sort out and get rid of any rubbish that I didn't need. It was also a good excuse to make sure there wearn't any more snakes in the workshop :wink:

Charley,

I see you favour the Tardis approach to stocking your workshop... :lol: I bet all that lot will look awfully small and alone in the aircraft hanger you hope to be moving to. :p I reckon even Norm might be a bit jealous of that. Not that I am of course. No sir. :cry:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. I take it there weren't any more snakes in the w'shop? :wink: You did check in every box though, right... :shock:

Hi Charley

So where are all your cans of bright blue paint? You'll need to get some more for the new place (it looks as if it was decorated by Anne Maurice :) ).

Yours

Gill

Ah i see your just a fair weather woodworker ,with all that gear in that workshop you gotta be working outside (hammer)

Back