How do you feel about polls?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you feel about polls?

• excellent, lets have more of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK in moderation

• don't like them

• hate them

• Total voters
John - I knew this was your post just in between the time it took to read the title and the time it took to read the author!
Polls are just like buses, you wait around for ages, and then ..... :roll:

The polls themselves achieve little,if anything. Most WWers do it their way, but resulting posts do, however, provide the odd bit of interest.

Noel

Polls om the forum are just an easy way of gettign information in oone place. We have had a glut qwhich I think is bad. Few is best with Polls

And of course I failed to notice the irony of John's poll.....

Noel

Tony":22vpjxmc said:
Polls om the forum are just an easy way of gettign information in oone place. We have had a glut qwhich I think is bad. Few is best with Polls
Wot he said. In protest at there being too many (partially my fault, sorry) I won't vote on this one. :D

This is why I log off early on Sunday evenings; so first thing on Monday I can see what John's muttering about and feel like a really happy, Monday-morning person in comparison... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

glad to see Im nae the only one who needs coffee to kick start the heid in the mornin ;P

Polls...too many here at the moment.

If a poll is conducted then the results need to be analysed and stored for later reference. The current crop of polls are too ephemeral and hard to reference.

Do I learn anything....very occasionally.

Just moved my post after seeing this one, too many polls, too many stickys ive been working away all week come back on and spend 10 minutes adjusting my contact lenses from all the bold txt.....looking forward to my sawdust at the weekend

Latest posts

Back