How deep is your snow ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 8" ( snow )

the most hear for many years :lol: :lol: :p :p 8)

119_1971.jpg

119_1972.jpg

119_1973.jpg

119_1974.jpg

O what fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How long before the UK grinds to a halt :p

Quarter of an inch in Kent - not enough to cover the grass fiully, but enough to stop every train in the county from moving :evil: :evil: :evil: Not happy with that - its not as if it was unexpected is it!

Steve

A light dusting here in South Somerset, barely enough to measure, maybe 10mm at most

I'm supposed to be fitting a bedroom in a farmhouse up in the Derbyshire hills today.

I phoned the customer at 7.30.

It's off! They're snowed in and I'm snowed out.

I might get a few posts under my belt today.

:lol:

Dan

About 4 or 5 inches in Darlington,bit less at work in Thornaby.
A66 is one lane and a set of tramlines..

Andrew

Dan Tovey":yhtjs9ia said:
I'm supposed to be fitting a bedroom in a farmhouse up in the Derbyshire hills today.

Dan

Hey Dan,

You could get Pink to fit it for you and take some pictures.

Paul

CNC Paul":ijzz9y2n said:
Dan Tovey":ijzz9y2n said:

Dan

Hey Dan,

You could get Pink to fit it for you and take some pictures.

Paul

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

Snow? I think I can still see a little snow on the mountains on the South Island, but here the bikinis were evident on the beach as I came home from work.

Chiba...
...ex-Lancs
...ex-Japan
...now in Wellington, by t'sea. :D

Enough to stop the train working. Which is always a good thing. Lovely and toasty in the house! :)

We have about 6-7" here.

My son just rang me to say he was not able to go to work because of the snow.....He then asks me to make a toboggan so he can go to the park with his mates, if I have not got enough to do. 8)

Paul

Absolutely nothing in the West (though, you could see that on the Weather Forecast this morning - the clouds were everywhere but here!). :shock: :(

I haven't seen much ice either, my car windscreen was clean.

There were little bits floating around in Bristol earlier but, I've produced wood shavings that are bigger than that! :D

6 or 7" here in Basingstoke and still falling !

Live on a hill and it's completely snowy and ice underneath on the lane so not going anywhere today unless with a team of huskies :lol:

Cheers, Paul :D

Back