Quantcast

How about adding...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

A

Anonymous

a Woodwork Book section, members and non-members could recommend the most useful woodworking books they own or have recently bought which would be, I should think, of great help to those starting out in Woodworking as well as those who are already established woodworkers.

What do others think about this suggestion...polite replies only please :wink: :)

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay I've just uploaded the first version of the UKW User Book Review script :D . The delete feature doesn't yet work but It should be added by tomorrow.

The script is really in the beta stage as I havn't fully testing it but it should be working (he says). You can find it here: https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/books/

Let me know your first impressions of it and if you find anything wrong with it. I havn't linked it to the main site yet so you can 'Test' it, add, view, edit all you want when the script is all done I'll delete all the 'test' reviews...

oh btw I've made it so only forum members can view and post reviews..

Cheers,

A

Anonymous

Charley,

Looks good. I think I need to get that "Book of Testing"; could be just what I need to get those tight-fitting joints :wink:

Cheers, Jester

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
It has it built in so when you enter a isbn code (with no spaces or '-') it will search amazon and *should* find and display the cover... :)

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do some more work on the book review script tomorrow, has anyone got any suggestions of any other features they want on it?

llangatwgnedd

Established Member
Reaction score
How about an area where other members can add their (hammer) star points as well as the reviewer upto the max of 10 members.

Just a thought :wink:

Latest posts