House keys problems

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
Hi guys

Bit of a weird one, having a bit of a issue at the moment, left my house Keys in a bucket of water by accident! And they have all swollen up and cant get them in the bloody lock!! ☹☹☹

I'd rather avoid an expensive locksmith call-out charge, any ideas?

I'll post some pictures in a bit.

Adidat

what type of locks are they? can you make it secure if you manage to get inside?

Got/get a drinks machine size bottle of coke/pop and a knife? (2l pop bottles don't work as the plastic is too thin). Depending it might be possible to make a slip. Pop bottle is just thick enough to bend and engage the locks latch bolt in some cases. Like in daft movies where they casually slip a credit card into a lock but a it more desperate in real life eh? Work it in at an angle using the corner. Good luck.

Here's a piccy, any ideas guys I need to get in i'm desperate for the loo!

Photo from Cfd.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

adidat

*calls the coast guard. Come and get your binoculars back mofo's there is a joke incoming!
;)

Hi guys

Bit of a weird one, having a bit of a issue at the moment, left my house Keys in a bucket of water by accident! And they have all swollen up and cant get them in the bloody lock!! ☹☹☹

I'd rather avoid an expensive locksmith call-out charge, any ideas?

I'll post some pictures in a bit.

Adidat
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but from your photo, it would appear that both you and your house have shrunk...:oops:

Very good. On the subject of shrinking I watched a programme where they were taking a submarine down to a depth of several miles. As an example of the pressure they wrote messages on Styrofoam cups and left them in a basket on the outside. On return to the surface these were compressed to the size of a thimble and rock hard, interesting souvenir.

Even though I was 99.9% certain it could not happen that was still not sure enough to stop me checking on google.

Come on you know I was not the only one

Back