• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hormann Sectional Garage Door

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikej460

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Automatic door complete with 240v motor currently dissembled and in storage. I bought this with a view to fitting it to my new workshop but this has been delayed due to rising costs and ironically I've now decided to make wooden ones!

I am asking £125 collection only from NN11 3YT as although it has always been dry stored the frame and door sections do need cleaning down and given a coat of suitable paint. A couple of the small glass panes also need replacing, these were cracked when I bought it, and I can supply the name of a Company that can supply replacements at a reasonable cost. The sectional doors are insulated and roll up and down in a curved track. It also has a lock and keys and a rubber weather seal on the bottom section. There are a couple of very useful installation videos on YouTube that I can also send but you could commission a garage door installer to do it for you as it is a well respected brand.

Here are the pictures of it installed just before I bought it:

s-l500 (3).jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l500 (4).jpg

So sorry Chris there's been a bit of a crisis at home this last couple of weeks.

The doors measures 2.8m (9ft) by 2m (6ft 7") plus a bit extra for the frame.

Mike

Latest posts

Back