Homemade Christmas trees

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Had a few gravel boards kicking around.
Ripped them up and banged them on 2x2 posts.
Yes it's early but rolloxs to it ....................... I like the outdoor decos. :D

DSbLKal.jpg

I have spent the last three weeks saying loudly things like: "there are 12 days to Christmas, and none of them are in November".

I would put the tree up on the 24th, my wife would put it up in February given the choice, and the offspring would never take it down. It's looking like next weekend may be tree erection day, but I am fighting a rearguard action.

Christmas? Baah! Humbug!

(Nice trees, by the way - do they have lights? I am a firm believer in an excess of Christmas lights - too many is not quite enough).

I haven't seen anything like this before. I won't show the wife or I'll have to make enough to cover the 9 acres.
It did occur to me to complicate them by making each slat curved in a gentle "S" so it can spin on the trunk when the wind is blowing. :roll:

Pete

transatlantic":34o1zqbj said:
oooooOOOOOoooo is that your workshop behind the cars?

No, thats my garage 9m x 6m.
I'm a very lucky boy my workshop is 23m x 14m so 6 times bigger :D

My workshop is small, but perfectly formed.

Actually, my workshop is inadequate in every way. I just hope that if I use it enough, it may get bigger.

doctor Bob":22fk47tl said:
transatlantic":22fk47tl said:

Indeed you are.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Inspector":1z2fjsdw said:
I haven't seen anything like this before. I won't show the wife or I'll have to make enough to cover the 9 acres.
It did occur to me to complicate them by making each slat curved in a gentle "S" so it can spin on the trunk when the wind is blowing. :roll:

Pete

Now that's a bloody good idea, but maybe a simple X for each layer instead?

transatlantic":3t8aulis said:
doctor Bob":3t8aulis said:
transatlantic":3t8aulis said:

Indeed you are.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
Yeh. Maybe it's not solely down to luck. :D

Latest posts

Back